Welcome to Columbia
Welcome to Columbia!
On this page you will find some helpful links to get you acquainted with the city.
Learn About Columbia
Here are some great websites to find out more about the city:
- Visit Columbia (http://www.visitcolumbiamo.com)
- Go Columbia (http://www.gocolumbiamo.com)
- Columbia Daily Tribune (http://www.columbiatribune.com)
Columbia has numerous parks to explore. Check these out:
- Stephen’s Lake Park >> visit site
- MKT Trail >> visit site
- Cosmo Park >> visit site
- Rockbridge State Park >> visit site
We have some amazing local restaurants here that are in the running for the best in the Midwest.
- Shakespeare’s Pizza >> visit site
- Flat Branch Pub & Brewing >> visit site
- Addison’s (An American Grill) >> visit site
- Sophia’s (Southern European Influenced Cuisine) >>visit site
- Sub Shop >>visit site
- Ernie’s Cafe & Steakhouse (1005 E. Walnut, Downtown Columbia)
If you are looking for a Church, we would love to have you come and check out Christian Fellowship. To help you learn more about us, please check out the christian fellowship website.
We believe that church membership and involvement is crucial to your walk as a Christian. In fact, we so much want you to find a great church home in Columbia, that if Christian Fellowship isn’t what you are looking for, we encourage you to keep looking! Columbia is filled with an amazing variety of many great churches. There’s a great list at churchangel.com