College and Young Adults
Who We Are
cfLive is the college ministry of Christian Fellowship Church. Our desire is to help college students and young adults know Jesus deeply in genuine community.
We meet for weekly men’s and ladies’ community groups designed to help you grow deeper in your relationship with Jesus and with each other If you are in any local college, or are college age, but not in school, we invite you to join us.
Mondays @ 7pm
- Men’s Community Group – Memorial Union Bengal’s Lair (near Starbucks)
- Ladies’ Community Group – Kim’s home (4413 Cedar Falls Lane)
- God’s Word – Live for Truth: Knowing Jesus through his word, learning how his truth speaks to where we’re living and changes everything
- God’s Spirit – Live Spirit-filled: Transformed lives reflecting the life of the Spirit of God in us
- Missional Living – Live with Purpose: Servant hearts, living not just for ourselves, but so that others can know our great God, love on display flowing from Jesus and pointing back to Jesus
- Community – Live in Relationship: Friendships, joy, laughter, sharing our lives with one another and helping each other grow in our relationship with Jesus
- Prayer & Worship – Live with Jesus: Dependence on Jesus, love for Jesus, treasuring Jesus, trusting Jesus, exalting Jesus, rejoicing in Jesus, proclaiming Jesus
More than a Campus Ministry
cfLIVE is a campus ministry, but we are also a part of a larger local church, Christian Fellowship. We have a strong value for being part of a local church and love to help our students get involved at Christian Fellowship. Christian Fellowship has services on Sundays at 9 and 11 am (most college students prefer the 11 am service for obvious reasons). We’ve found that there is much to be gained and learned by being active in a multi-generational, multi-cultural community of believers. It’s good to be reminded that there is life off campus! Your involvement in campus ministries will end when you graduate, but your participation in a local church will continue for the rest of your life.
College students and young adults – join us for our cfLive Fall Retreat!